Thursday 28 May 2009

Chinatown, New York City.






So, I think this is almost it now from New York for a while. Most of my images were taken during various business trips, so my food experiences were in fact quite limited as I was often pushed for time to really seek out the true culinary gems the city had to offer, and were pre-Masterchef too, so at the time I was more focused on graffiti and other random urban art forms.
At some point I will post up some incredible pictures from Tokyo, and blog about the Tsukiji fish market - which was not only one the most incredible things I have ever seen, but is also home to some of the freshest and most delicious sushi in the world. So, one more post from NYC, then back (after a brief hiatus) to Guatemala. Hope you've enjoyed the diversion.

No comments: